The card was made two challenges: the first - Cartridge Chaos the first challenge of a new series of challenges hosted by Paula (More Than Favors) and Meriah (Two Scraptastic Gals). The challenge was to use the cartridge Graphically Speaking. The second challenge was over at Cooking With Cricut #12 Challenge: Glittermania - challenge was to "glitz it up" e.g. bling, stickles etc.
For these challenges I used the butterfly cut from Graphically Speaking (page 57 using the icon feature button as well as the icon blackout feature button) as well as scalloped circle from the same cartridge (page 60 using shift, phrase buttons). I also used lots of turquoise coloured bling to "glitz up" the card (I used 26 individual rhinestones!!). Onto the pictures!! (Sorry about the bad quality of the pictures..I just couldn't get any good ones!!)
- Pinky red coloured cardstock for base and creamy yellow layer
- Kaisercraft 6" paper pad 'Gypsy Sisters' collection (all layers of butterfly as well as scalloped circle, background and turquoise mat under the sentiment were from this paper pack)
- Pink and yellow sentiment layer is a die-cut from the pack of Gypsy Sisters coordinating die-cuts
- Happy Birthday is from a sheet of rubons all saying Happy Birthday by Kaisercraft
- Bling is also by Kaisercraft
- Also used 'magic mount' (double sided adhesive foam) to add dimension to the sentiment layer to hold the card in place when it is sitting in the 'easel position'.
Thanks for checking out my post/blog/card :)