Monday, August 22, 2011


Hello there crafty/blogging world!

I know it's been a while....can't believe the last time I posted something it was April! Wow, time sure does go pretty fast!

Anyway, enough rambling from me...

Here is a card I recently made for a family friend who is turning twelve. I had no idea at first where to start when making the card, but eventually I came up with this...



I printed the image (Charmander - a Pokemon character) from the internet both on normal white cardstock and added Glossy Accents to give it dimension and shine (:

The star is a Kaisercraft brad.

Thanks for being patient...don't worry there's more cards to come soon :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment :)