Anyway, enough of my rambling. I made this cute wedding anniversary card tonight for the challenge over at Scrappy Moms Stamps Terrific Tuesday Challenge. The challenge was to create something using the Sweethearts cartridge (or similar cartridge/cuts) but as I do not have this cartridge I used the heart shaped key and lock from Indie Art (Solutions Cartridge). For more details see below. Sorry for the poor quality pictures. I am too tired to bother cropping them all.
Front of the card. The sentiment on the outside is a die-cut which says 'Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness - Oliver Wendel Holmes'.
- Paper used is from the 6" paper pad by Kaisercraft from the La Chateau Collection.
- Heart key and lock cut from Indie Art, key at 2 3/4" and key at 1 3/4". Shadow feature was also used for both of the cuts.
- Black rhinestones (bling) are by Kaisercraft.
- Thin black satin ribbon (from stash).
- The die cut sentiment on the front of the card is also form the 6" paper pad and the black 'shadow' behind it was hand-cut (corners were cut using the edge of a round punch).
- Inside sentiment was printed on white cardstock from the computer. Font used is Century Schoolbook at size 14. The little scrolly things on either side of Happy Anniversary were "symbols" from the font Windings 2. Key, heart and happy anniversary are in italics.
- The key is a rub-on from the Kaisercraft black and white La Chateau rub-on pack.
- Thick black satin ribbon is from my stash.
- Light blue cardstock was used as a mat for the inside white layer.
- Cream coloured border at the bottom (on the inside) was also from 6" paper pack (die-cuts are in the last four pages).
Hopefully it will not be too long before my next post (or card!). Thanks for stopping by,